PMI is currently looking for an administrative intern in our West Ashley office. If you are interested, please read the description below and email us at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
PALMETTO MEDICAL INITIATIVE
UNPAID ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
Palmetto Medical Initiative, a 501(c)3 organization in Charleston, SC seeks an energetic, self-starter to serve as a Spring 2012 Administrative Intern to assist with special administrative projects and day-to-day accounting operations.
Duties and Responsibilities could include:
- Data entry
- Basic accounting
- PMI Website maintenance
- Social Media update/ analysis
- Assist with Event Planning
- Director of Volunteers and Executive Director
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with QuickBooks software
- Experience with database entry (e-tapestry)
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to get projects finished in a timely manner
- Interest in nonprofits and administration
- Flexibility and desire to work in a team environment
- The number of hours and schedule are flexible, although we are looking for a commitment of at least 15 hours a week between Monday–Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please. Although this is an unpaid internship, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates interested in nonprofit administration to work for an international nonprofit dedicated to providing quality healthcare and sustainable medical systems to people around the world. www.palmettomedical.org